The Optimum 200 - Wheelchair Stair Lift
The Optimum 200 is one of the best quality stair platform lifts available and is suitable for both internal and external use. Available for both straight or curved stairways.
The unit is supplied with a platform compatible with Part M of the Building Regulations, although smaller platforms are available should space be a dictating factor. The Optimum 200 is probably the slimmest on the market, whilst also aesthetically pleasing and very reliable. The platform lift has been designed to transport the occupant in comfort along a straight or curved path.
The Optimum 200 is a well established design which has proven reliability for the carrying of various designs of wheelchairs and their occupants, to a maximum capacity of 300kg. This unit is compliant with the Machinery Directive and BS6440.
Now with 3 year warranty (excluding batteries)
Optimum 200 Wheelchair stair lift includes:
- 1250mm x 800mm platform (Part M compliant)
- Stainless steel rails - upper one can be used as handrail
- 300kg capacity
- 0.11 metres/sec travel speed
- Dimension of 250mm from wall when folded
- Wireless wall mounted landing pushes
- Barrier arms fold down when parked
- Operates from battery in the event of power failure
- Powder coated in RAL9006
- Now with 3 year warranty (excluding batteries)