The Optimum 200 - Wheelchair Stair Lift
The Optimum 200 is one of the best quality stair platform lifts available and is suitable for both internal and external use. Available for both straight or curved stairways.
The unit is supplied with a platform compatible with Part M of the Building Regulations, although smaller platforms are available should space be a dictating factor. The Optimum 200 is probably the slimmest on the market, whilst also aesthetically pleasing and very reliable. The platform lift has been designed to transport the occupant in comfort along a straight or curved path.
The Optimum 200 is a well established design which has proven reliability for the carrying of various designs of wheelchairs and their occupants, to a maximum capacity of 225kg. This unit is compliant with the Machinery Directive and BS6440.
Now with 3 Year warranty on major drive components.
We installed an Optimum 200 for the University of Strathclyde
Standard Features of the Optimum 200 Wheelchair stair lift
- 1250mm x 800mm platform (Part M compliant)
- Stainless steel rails - upper one can be used as handrail
- 225kg capacity
- 0.11 metres/sec travel speed
- Dimension of 250mm from wall when folded
- Wireless wall mounted landing pushes
- Barrier arms fold down when parked
- Operates from battery in the event of power failure
- Powder coated in RAL9006
- 3 Year warranty on major drive components
Options of the Optimum 200
- 300kg capacity upgrade
- Unique 3rd safety arm to prevent wheelchair overrun
- Rail mounted push boxes
- Stainless steel carriage cover, barrier arms and floor
- Range of RAL colours
- Stanchion mounting (requires extra space of 60mm)
- Fold down seat
Installation of the Optimum 200
Installation of the Optimum 200 wheelchair stair lift usually takes about one day and the unit would normally be attached to a load-bearing wall. We can however mount the unit on floor mounted stanchions (optional extra) should a structural wall not be available, providing that the floors are of a solid construction. A standard 240V power supply is necessary at the top or bottom level to allow installation.
Dimensions of the Optimum 200
Optimum 200 Gallery
Please click on the thumbnails to view the images of the wheelchair stair lift below. You can use the cursor keys to navigate.