The Optimum 400 platform lift is a self-supporting and highly reliable hydraulic enclosed lift, especially made for external use with a complete glazed or solid panel structure. These units are compliant with building regulations. We are also pleased to offer adjacent entry if required.Request a Quote
- Standard Features
- Our Service
- Three standard platform sizes
- Single piece self-closing doors
- Half-Height gates at upper level up to 3m travel
- Full-height doors at upper level above 3m travel
- 24v DC controls
- Arrival Chimes
- Platform/Carriage Lighting
- Emergency battery lowering
- 7000mm travel
- 0.08m/sec travel speed
- 400kg SWL
- Fully panelled shaft walls
- In car overload
- Platform rated load 400kg
- Travel distance up to 7 metres
- Travel speed 0.08 metres/second
- Power supply 240v, single phase, 50Hz
What’s a platform lift?
- A platform lift is a horizontal platform that raises or lowers a wheelchair, in order to help increase accessibility by overcoming the barrier of height.
- Platform lifts can be installed internally, to help increase mobility between floors or externally to provide access to the inside of a building – whether it be a first or second floor.
- Lifts with a self-supporting glazed structure are specifically designed for wheelchair users to move upwards and downwards across a greater height distance.
Why choose the Optimum 400 Hydraulic Platform Lift?
- Choose your size – Our platform lift comes in a three different sizes; small: 1250x900mm, medium: 1400x900mm and large: 1400x1100mm) to suit a wide range of building requirements and spaces.
- 7 Metre travel distance – With an overall travel distance of up to seven metres, this lift provides access for those with low mobility to other floors.
- Emergency battery lowering
- Colour choice – Choose from a range of colours to suit the appearance of your building.
- Specifically designed for external use but can be installed internally.
- Platform sizes
- 1400mm x 1100mm
- 1400mm x 900mm
- 1250mm x 900mm
- Footprint sizes
- 1550mm x 1320mm
- 1550mm x 1120mm
- 1400mm x 1120mm
- Pit Depth 85mm or ramp can be specified
- Headroom 2300mm minimum headroom required
Here at Ability Lifts, we don’t only aim to supply our customers with high-quality lifts that are tailored to their particular building, but we pride ourselves in offering the best service alongside this product. This service includes; delivery, installation, engineering, servicing, and around the clock advice.
Delivery – We will deliver on time to suit the agreed program. Our delivery vehicles are equipped with all of the necessary equipment, so as not to involve you with additional labour.
Installation – All of our installation teams are certified to the required safety standards. They work alongside other trades, are fully qualified, and carry the necessary certification cards.
Engineering – We have trained engineers who understand the problems experienced by the developer, and work with them to ensure our product will meet their requirements. The specification is a joint effort to achieve the optimum installation with the least disruption possible.