AbilityLifts Ltd recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the supply, installation, test, service and refurbishment of lifts and lifting platforms. It is the organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed, or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the organisation’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land, and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the organisation
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers, and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
Next, why not check out our range of services.