Ability Lifts at The Village St David’s nr Chester
When the former DeVere St David’s Hotel was re branded as a Village Hotel an extension was added to provide a leisure/fitness centre. To remain DDA compliant the hotel needed to provide adequate disabled access in a narrow hallway with 6 steps. To blend with the stylish interior Ability Lifts of Sheffield suggested the Optimum 200. The travel rail was tailored to suit the surroundings and doubles as a handrail when the lift is not in use.
The Optimum 200 is one of the best quality stair platform lifts available and is suitable for both internal and external use. The unit is supplied with a platform lift compatible with Part M of the Building Regulations, although smaller platforms are available should space be a dictating factor. The unit is also adaptable for round the corner applications.
The Optimum 200 is a well established design which has proven reliability for carrying various types of wheelchairs and their occupants, to a standard capacity of 225kg with an optional upgrade to 300kg.
- 1250mm x 800mm platform (Part M compliant)
- Stainless steel rails - upper one can be used as a handrail.
- 225kg capacity.
- 0.11 metres/sec travel speed.
- Dimension of 250mm from wall when folded.
- Wireless wall mounted landing pushes.
- Barrier arms fold down when parked.
- Operates from battery in the event of power failure.
- Powder coated in RAL9006.